Thursday, January 26, 2006

Baking Part 1

(Top left: banana nut bread; top right: pineapple tarts; Bottom left: Chocolate Chunk Scone; Bottom right: more pineapple tarts)

Other than the banana and nut bread that I baked the day before yesterday, the chocolate chunk scone and pineapple tarts were baked just now. Fresh from the oven. Nothing beats freshly baked goods from the oven.

A picture speaks a thousand words. I think I don't have to tell you more..... I shall save my energy for more baking tonight.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi hi Mandy and CT,

Wow, your effort in building sweet home is so successful! I really look forward to having a bite (actually MORE bites) of the scones!!


Mandy, by reading your daily cooking note, I assume you are pretty pretty fine there. Happy for you two.

Related Posts with Thumbnails